The Venus Viva Nanofractional Radiofrequency procedure was the talk of the town when it first arrived, and has been garnering rave reviews around the world since, especially in Europe and Asia!
The Venus Viva Nanofractional Radiofrequency procedure resurfaces the skin by delivering RF energy through micro-needles. These micro-needles cause ablation to the skin and this results in shallower scars over time.
Apart from ablative energy, the Venus Viva Nanofractional Radiofrequency procedure allows coagulation of the skin tissue to take place at the same time. This means that new collagen fibres are built after the procedure and creating a tighter more compact skin matrix. In short, this means closing open pores!
Venus Viva Nanofractional Radiofrequency could forever change the way you see your skin.
Traditionally, a fractional CO2 laser has always been used for the treatment of acne scars and open pores. However, the Venus Viva Nanofractional Radiofrequency trumps a fractional CO2 laser due to the ability to control the ablative and coagulation settings. This means shorter downtime and faster recovery. A fractional CO2 laser at an effective power setting will result in 5-7 days of redness and peeling. With the Venus Viva Nanofractional Radiofrequency procedure, downtime is usually restricted to 2-3 days.
Using the Venus Viva Nanofractional Radiofrequency procedure, we are able to adjust the setting of the procedure to suit each scar type for the best results.
Benefits of Venus Nanofractional Radiofrquency over Fractional CO2 lasers:
1. Safely treat all skin types, including dark skinned patients.
2. Lesser downtime with reproducible results
3. Fully customizable settings to better suit different conditions, resulting in better results
4. Ideal not only for acne scars and open pores, but also can be used for hydration, treat fine lines, and wrinkles
5. More patient comfort
In addition to treating acne scars and open pores, the Venus Viva Nanofractional Radiofrequency allows us to create tiny micro-channels in the skin for transdermal (through the skin structure) delivery of various hydrating and rejuvenating serums.
These potent serums, when applied post Venus Viva treatment, will be more effectively absorbed by the skin due to these micro-channels and will be locked into the skin, resulting in better and long-lasting effects for your skin.
At Mizu, we have created a full range of serums* that are specifically used to target different concerns:
1. Hyaluronic Acid Plus Serum – Mizu’s Hyaluronic Acid Plus contains Sodium Hyaluronate and Lysolecithin, which is a major component of the skin cell membrane. Sodium Hyaluronate is a water absorbent and can hold up to 6 litres of water/gram of compound. Infusing and locking this serum into the skin with the Venus Nanofrational technology will ensure that your skin stays hydrated not only after application but throughout a long period of time.
Perfect for dry and dull skin, or skin with fine lines and wrinkles due to the loss of moisture.
2. Vitamin C Anti-blemish Serum – Mizu’s Vitamin C Anti-blemish Serum contains JTN extract, which is an anti-acne formulation that has been geared to provide relief for all skin types. Patients undergoing treatment for open pores and scars will benefit greatly from a Vitamin C serum as Vitamin C itself will increase your skin’s production of both collagen and elastin; this prevents pores from stretching and expanding. Together with JTN extract, this serum will help minimise pores and treat acne at the same time.
Perfect for open pores, scars, acne-prone skin, and oily skin.
3. Vitamin A Skin Renewal Serum – Retinol, a derivative of Vitamin A, can help make your pores appear smaller. By increasing cell turnover, these products help unclog pores, which in turn minimizes their appearance.
Dark circles, rough skin texture, dullness are all signs of the lack of Vitamin A.
4. Anti-pigmentation Brightening Serum – Our Anti-pigmentation Brightening Serum focuses on the chemistry of melanin metabolism. This serum aims to bestow a brightness on your skin, bring out clarity and fairness from every angle.
The Anti-pigmentation Brightening Serum contains active ingredients such as Willow Bark Extract and hydrolysed Prunus Domestica to inhibit the formation and accumulation of melanin, resulting in brighter and more even skin tone.
* These serums can be added on to the treatment upon request at an additional cost
Aside from acne scars, open pores and dull and dry skin. The Venus Viva procedure has also been proven and approved by the FDA for the treatment of wrinkles, stretched marks, sagging skin and keloid scars.
We have had very positive reviews for the Venus Viva and have been very pleased with the results it has promised to deliver.
To make an appointment, please call 6634 4033 or email email@example.com.
Let us know if you have any questions about the Venus Viva treatment in the comments section below!