Why is the Mizu Laser Facial so amazing?
The Mizu Laser Facial works by combining the technology and benefits of two awarding-winning medical devices.
Firstly, a (1) Q-switched laser treatment is used to clear the skin of impurities, removes superficial black and white heads, and also makes the skin fairer and brighter. The Q-switched laser is a very versatile laser as it provides many benefits within each procedure.
In general, the following are the main benefits of a Q-switched laser procedure:
- Reduce pigmentation (such as freckles, sun spots, age spots, brown spots, melasma, birthmarks)
- Reduce acne marks
- Brighten skin
- Skin rejuvenation
- Pimples and acne
- Tattoo removal
After the Q-switched procedure is done, we will be utilising the (2) Hydrafacial device for the clearing of pores and the infusion of potent antioxidants and hydration serums.
The Hydrafacial uses a Vortex suction tip to clear clogged pores without any pain. It also infuses a mixture of antioxidants, hyaluronic acid, and peptides at the same time for maximum effect.
How does Mizu Laser Facial works?
(1) Q-switched Laser
- Pigmentation – the laser energy is absorbed by the pigments (usually brown, or grey in colour). This pigmentation breaks off into smaller fragments and are naturally cleared away by the body and skin.
- Acne marks – acne marks are caused by inflammation (the redness and pain) from pimples. The inflammation causes the skin to produce pigments. These pigments are cause of acne marks, which can be effectively removed with the laser.
- Brighten skin – the colour of our skin is also determined by the amount of skin pigments. Darker skin people or people who go sun tanning often have more skin pigments. The laser, at the correct setting, helps lighten the skin tone and makes it fairer and brighter.
- Skin rejuvenation – the laser uses its energy to remove dirt, dead skin cells, oil and superficial facial hair. Take this as a quick, effective and multi-purposed medical facial!
- Pimples and acne – the laser energy can also kill P-acne, which is the bacteria that cause pimples and acne. At the same time, the laser energy also shrinks the oil glands in the skin and helps with oil control. Pimples and acne also tend to be less inflamed after laser treatments and this reduces the amount of acne marks after a breakout.
- Tattoo removal – tattoo inks are foreign pigments introduced into the body. Like natural skin pigmentations, the laser energy breaks down the tattoo ink and removes the tattoo.
(2) Hydrafacial Infusion
- Antioxidants – to combat and protect against free radical damage such as the sun, pollutants, and also the aging cycle. Free radical damage is the cause of aging.
- Hyaluronic Acid – hyaluronic acid is a natural occurring acid that absorbs water. When infused into the skin, it keeps the skin hydrated for prolonged periods and gives it the bouncy feeling!
- Peptides – peptides are proteins which can help firm and strengthen the skin structure, therefore helping in fine lines and making the skin firmer
How many treatments do I need?
After the treatment, you will feel a tightening of the skin and see a brighter and more radiant skin. Your skin will also feel remarkably hydrated and bouncy. A maintenance regime once every 3 – 4 weeks is recommended for best results.
Let us know if you have any questions about Mizu Laser Facial in the comments section below!