Mizu Laser Facial
The Mizu Laser Facial is the perfect procedure for those looking for a safe and quick way to rejuvenate and revitalise their skin. Combining both the technology of lasers and Hydrafacial Vortex Infusion, the Mizu Laser Facial brings you the best of both technology with results to show.
“Pigmentation problems such as melasma, sun spots or age spots will also see marked improvement.”
I do not have any problems with my skin, do I need this treatment?
Anyone can benefit from the Mizu Laser Facial. With more than 70% of the population having normal skin, the Mizu Laser Facial is designed to preserve the youthfulness and natural radiance of your skin. This treatment would enhance, maintain and improve your skin’s current condition.
How is the Laser Facial performed?
What does the Mizu Laser Facial treat?
(1) Q-switched Laser
- Pigmentation – the laser energy is absorbed by the pigments (usually brown, or grey in colour). These pigmentation break off into smaller fragments and are naturally cleared away by the body and skin.
- Acne marks – acne marks are caused by inflammation (the redness and pain) from pimples. The inflammation causes the skin to produce pigments. These pigments are cause of acne marks, which can be effectively removed with the laser.
- Fairer skin – the colour of our skin is also determined by the amount of skin pigments. Darker skin people or people who go sun tanning often have more skin pigments. The laser, at the correct setting, helps lighten the skin tone and makes it fairer and brighter.
- Skin rejuvenation – the laser uses its energy to remove dirt, dead skin cells, oil and superficial facial hair. Take this as a quick, effective and multi-purposed medical facial!
- Pimples and acne – the laser energy can also kill P-acne, which is the bacteria that cause pimples and acne. At the same time, the laser energy also shrinks the oil glands in the skin and helps with oil control. Pimples and acne also tend to be less inflamed after laser treatments and this reduces the amount of acne marks after a breakout.
- Tattoo removal – tattoo inks are foreign pigments introduced into the body. Like natural skin pigmentations, the laser energy breaks down the tattoo ink and removes the tattoo.
(2) Hydrafacial Infusion
- Antioxidants – to combat and protect against free radical damage such as the sun, pollutants, and also the aging cycle. Free radical damage is the cause of aging.
- Hyaluronic Acid – hyaluronic acid is a natural occurring acid that absorbs water. When infused into the skin, it keeps the skin hydrated for prolonged periods and gives it the bouncy feeling!
- Peptides – peptides are proteins which can help firm and strengthen the skin structure, therefore helping in fine lines and making the skin firmer
How many treatments will I need?
After the treatment, you will feel a tightening of the skin and see a brighter and more radiant skin. Your skin will also feel remarkably hydrated and bouncy. A maintenance regime once every 3 – 4 weeks is recommended for best results.
Are there any side effects?
There is no downtime for the Mizu Laser Facial. A mild pinkish tinge might develop after the procedure, this will only last for 15 – 30 minutes.