We are Mizu.
Mizu, or 水 in Japanese meaning “water” makes reference to the water element in the five elements of Japanese philosophy.
For the past 2 years, many patients who have been through our doors would have learnt about my strong passion and interest for scuba diving and marine conservation. Naming the clinic Mizu was an opportunity for me to marry my passion for the ocean with my work, as we hope to give back and help the promote the cause of marine conservation.
At Mizu, we aim to revive your skin to a state as pristine as clear water and we seek to be an oasis of aesthetic therapy where you are our focus.
– Dr. YZ Tan
Meet our Doctor
Dr. Tan Ying Zhou
Dr. Tan Ying Zhou (Dr. YZ Tan), the Founder and Medical Director of Mizu Aesthetic Clinic (f.k.a. Simplistiq) set up in April 2015. Having obtained his Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from St. George’s, University of London, and further pursued his interest in this field by interning in dermatology at the National Taiwan University Hospital.
Area of Specialty
Having been earmarked by Menarini, Dysport as a trainer for up-and-coming aesthetic doctors, Dr. YZ Tan regularly attends global and regional conferences as well as enrolls in courses to keep abreast of latest techniques and technology in aesthetics. Dr. YZ Tan’s utmost expertise lies in anti-aging solutions and personalising his treatments to each individual’s aging concerns. He strongly believes that aesthetics can significantly retain one’s youth and transform the aging process into a graceful, pleasant journey.
- Drive along Marina Boulevard and turn right into Straits View
- Alight at Marina Bay Financial Centre (MBFC) Tower One
- Enter office lobby and take the escalator down to the mall
- Downtown Line MRT Station
- Raffles Place MRT Station Exit J (10-min walk)
- Marina Bay MRT Station Exit B (10-min walk)
- Drive along Central Boulevard and turn right into Marina View, and turn into carpark located directly below The Lawn @ Marina Bay.
Monday to Friday
0600 – 1800 hrs: $1.18 per 10 mins block or part thereof.
After 1800 hrs: $3.21 for 1st 4 hours and $0.30 for subsequent 10 min block or part thereof.
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday
From 0600 hrs: $3.21 for 1st 4 hours and $0.30 for subsequent 10 min block or part thereof.
- Bus Stop A (03391) located at Marina Boulevard Road
97, 97E, 106, 133, 400, 402, 513, 532, 556, 557, 558, 559, 566, 651, 653, 654, 655, 657, 658, 659, 750, 982E
- Bus Stop B (03059) located at Raffles Quay
10, 10E, 57, 70, 75, 100, 107, 128, 130, 131, 131A, 162, 167, 186, 196, 196A, 196E, 541, 547, 652, 656, 660, 700, 727, 735, 850E, 951E, 970, 971E
- Bus Stop C (03529) located at Central Boulevard
97, 97E, 106, 133, 400, 402, 502, 502A, 513, 653, 654, 655, 657, 658, 659, 982E